The term “vehicles” encompasses a broad range of modes of transportation designed for moving goods and people. With advancements in technology, the diversity of vehicles continues to grow, incorporating various fuels, sizes, and purposes.
Words Related to Vehicles
Here are the top 30 terms related to vehicles with meanings:
- Automobile: A car operated by an internal engine.
- Truck: A larger vehicle designed for transporting goods.
- Motorcycle: A two-wheeled motor vehicle.
- Sedan: A type of passenger car.
- SUV: Sport Utility Vehicle, often off-road capable.
- Electric Car: A car powered by an electric motor.
- Hybrid: Vehicle with both an engine and electric motor.
- Fuel: Substance burned for energy.
- Manual: Requires manual gear shifting.
- Automatic: Gear shifting done automatically.
- Diesel: Engine running on diesel fuel.
- Convertible: A car with a foldable or removable roof.
- Hatchback: Car with a hatch-type rear door.
- Coupe: A two-door car, often sporty.
- Bus: Large vehicle for public transportation.
- Van: Vehicle for transporting goods or people.
- Taxi: Vehicle for hire with a driver.
- Airplane: Vehicle designed for air travel.
- Train: Vehicle running on tracks.
- Subway: Underground train system.
- Boat: Small vessel for traveling on water.
- Ship: Larger vessel for water travel.
- RV: Recreational Vehicle, often with living quarters.
- Bicycle: Two-wheeled vehicle powered by pedaling.
- Scooter: Small two-wheeled vehicle, motorized or manual.
- License: Permission to operate a vehicle.
- Speedometer: Instrument measuring speed.
- Odometer: Instrument measuring distance traveled.
- Navigation: System for route guidance.
- Traffic: Movement of vehicles on the road.
Explore More Words: