Therapy is a broad field aimed at improving mental, physical, or emotional well-being. Various techniques, ranging from talk therapy to physical rehabilitation, contribute to the therapeutic process.
Words Related to Therapy
Here are the top 30 terms related to Therapy with meanings:
- Psychotherapy: Treatment involving psychological techniques and talking.
- Counselor: A professional trained to provide guidance and advice.
- Patient: A person receiving treatment.
- Diagnosis: Identification of the nature of a medical condition.
- Treatment: A plan aimed at curing or managing illness.
- Session: A meeting where therapy takes place.
- Cognitive: Relating to mental processes like thinking and reasoning.
- Behavioral: Pertaining to observable actions and responses.
- Mindfulness: Awareness and focus on the present moment.
- Wellness: General state of well-being or health.
- Technique: A specific way of performing a therapeutic task.
- Intervention: A strategy or action designed to improve a condition.
- Holistic: Treating the person as a whole, not just symptoms.
- Rehabilitation: Process of regaining lost skills or health.
- Pharmaceuticals: Drugs used in the course of treatment.
- Confidentiality: Keeping patient information private.
- Group Therapy: Therapy involving multiple participants.
- Healing: The process of making or becoming healthy.
- Assessment: Evaluation of a patient’s condition.
- Psychologist: A professional trained in the science of the mind.
- Consultation: A meeting for diagnosis or treatment planning.
- Mind-body: Relating to the interaction of mind and body.
- Empathy: The ability to understand others’ feelings.
- Symptom: An indication of a medical condition.
- Coping: Managing difficult conditions or situations.
- Self-care: Taking care of one’s own well-being.
- Somatic: Relating to the body, particularly muscles.
- Mental Health: Psychological state affecting well-being.
- Relapse: A return of symptoms after a period of improvement.
- Case Study: An in-depth analysis of a specific instance.
Explore More Related Words: