What does Vomit Mean?
“Vomit” refers to the forceful expulsion of the contents of one’s stomach through the mouth. It can be a result of sickness, overeating, or other causes.
Slang Words for Vomit
Here is the list of slang words for Vomit with meanings:
- Barf – Throw up; expel stomach contents.
- Puke – Regurgitate; vomit.
- Chunder – Australian term for vomiting.
- Upchuck – To hurl; another term for vomit.
- Ralph – To retch or throw up.
- Spew – Expel forcefully; vomit.
- Hurl – To throw up; vomit.
- Blow chunks – Graphic term for vomiting.
- Heave – A forceful expulsion; vomit.
- Toss cookies – Colorful way to describe vomiting.
- Regurg – Short for regurgitate; vomit.
- Technicolor yawn – Vivid, colorful vomit.
- Yak – Another word for puke.
- Boot – To vomit, often from drinking.
- Pray to the porcelain god – Vomiting into a toilet.
- Purge – Expelling; especially after overeating.
- Gag – Brief choking or vomiting reflex.
- Bletch – To eject stomach contents; vomit.
- Honk – To spew or vomit.
- Sick – UK slang for vomit.
- Toss – To throw up; vomit.
- Bark – To expel stomach contents loudly.
- Retch – Make a vomiting sound/motion.
- Whistle beef – Humorous term for vomiting.
- Disgorge – To expel from the throat.
- Eject – Forcefully expel; often used humorously.
- Expel – Release or push out.
- Projectile – Vomiting with force and distance.
- Reflux – Backflow, often of stomach acid.
- Chuck – Another term for throw-up.
Use of Vomit Slangs in Example Sentences
Below are example sentences using the slang term of Vomit:
- I shouldn’t have eaten so much; I barfed.
- After the roller coaster, he started to puke.
- Too much beer and she chundered everywhere.
- He felt queasy and had to upchuck.
- After eating the spoiled food, she ralphed.
- That nasty smell made him spew instantly.
- Too much candy made the kid hurl.
- After the party, she blew chunks.
- On the boat, he began to heave continuously.
- She ate too fast and tossed cookies.
- Stomach flu made him regurg all night.
- After mixing drinks, he gave a technicolor yawn.
- Bad sushi? Yep, it made me yak.
- He drank too much and had to boot.
- He went to the bathroom to pray to the porcelain god.
- Eating so fast made her purge unfortunately.
- The medicine made him gag a bit.
- She felt unwell and started to bletch.
- The spoiled milk made him honk.
- She felt sick after the carnival rides.
- Overeating made her toss her lunch.
- He had to bark after the spicy meal.
- The smell made her retch uncontrollably.
- After the party, he whistled beef everywhere.
- The cat began to disgorge its meal.
- Drinking fast made him eject everything.
- His body decided to expel the toxins.
- He had a sudden projectile episode.
- Lying down after eating caused reflux.
- The dog decided to chuck his breakfast.
Explore More Slang Words: