What does Mustache Mean?
A “mustache” is a facial hair growth pattern characterized by a strip of hair that grows above the upper lip, varying in thickness and shape, and is often groomed or styled for personal aesthetics. It’s a distinctive feature of many men’s facial appearances.
Slang Words for Mustache
Here is the list of slang words for Mustache with meanings:
- ‘Stache: A shortened form of mustache.
- Lip broom: A humorous term for a mustache.
- Face lace: Whimsical term for mustache.
- Mouth brow: Playful name comparing it to an eyebrow.
- Crumb catcher: Refers to a mustache’s tendency to trap food.
- Lip rug: A hairy piece above the upper lip.
- Flavor saver: Joking about trapped food or drink.
- Nose neighbor: The facial hair just below the nose.
- Whisker bridge: Connecting nose to mouth with hair.
- Snot mop: A jest at a mustache’s location.
- Face furniture: A decorative element on the face.
- Muzzle mitten: A playful, warm term for mustache.
- Kisser canvas: Relates to the area around the lips.
- Lip toupee: Fake hair, but naturally grown.
- Mouth mane: A lion’s mane for the mouth.
- Soup strainer: Joking about trapping liquids.
- Cookie duster: Playfully suggests dusting off crumbs.
- Lip sweater: Warm and fuzzy like a sweater.
- Mouth merkin: Whimsical and playful descriptor.
- Taste tickler: Play on the sensation of the mustache.
Use of Mustache Slang in Example Sentences
Below are example sentences using the slang term Mustache:
- Check out his new ‘stache; it’s quite dapper.
- He’s grown quite the lip broom recently.
- His face lace got a lot of compliments.
- Have you seen his thick mouth brow?
- My dad’s crumb catcher is iconic in our family.
- That’s a unique looking lip rug you’ve got there.
- The drink left in his flavor saver made us laugh.
- He’s been grooming his nose neighbor all month.
- His whisker bridge is a conversation starter.
- Don’t blow your nose; you’ve got a snot mop!
- His face furniture adds so much character.
- Winter is coming; time for a muzzle mitten.
- The artist painted a beautiful kisser canvas.
- Is that a lip toupee or are you just happy to see me?
- He’s proud of his robust mouth mane.
- His soup strainer saved him from a messy lunch.
- After dessert, his cookie duster was quite evident.
- He knitted his lip sweater for months.
- Comedians often joke about the mouth merkin.
- Every sip tickles, thanks to the taste tickler.
Explore More Slang Words: