What does Blunt Mean?
“Blunt” means having a dull edge or point, lacking sharpness. Its origin traces back to the Old English word “blont,” referring to something dull or not sharp.
Slang Words for Blunt
- Fatty: A large, thick blunt.
- Spliff: Marijuana-filled rolled cigarette.
- L or El: Rolled cannabis cigar.
- Doobie: Rolled marijuana joint.
- J or Joint: Rolled cannabis cigarette.
- Smokey: Marijuana-filled blunt.
- Cone: Tapered marijuana roll.
- Roach: End of smoked joint.
- Twist: Rolled cannabis cigar.
- L-rod: Marijuana-filled cigar.
- Bleezy: Blunt filled with marijuana.
- Tulip: Blunt rolled with care.
- Chopstick: Slim marijuana cigar.
- Cannon: Large marijuana cigar.
- Stogie: Rolled cannabis cigar.
- Slim: Thin marijuana cigar.
- Reefer: Rolled marijuana cigarette.
- Baby Leg: Thick blunt.
- Sweet: Blunt with added flavor.
- Lipstick: Rolled cannabis cigar.
Use of Blunt Slang in Example Sentences
- Rolled a fatty for the party tonight.
- Can you pass the spliff over here?
- He sparked an L and relaxed.
- Rolled up a nice doobie after work.
- Let’s light up a j outside.
- Passed around a smokey by the campfire.
- The cone burns slower than a joint.
- Don’t forget to save the roach!
- Rolled a tight twist for later.
- Shared an L-rod with friends.
- Let’s roll a bleezy and chill.
- Crafted a perfect tulip to smoke.
- Passed a chopstick at the gathering.
- He’s known for smoking cannons daily.
- Enjoyed a good stogie on the porch.
- Passed around a slim during the hike.
- Old-school vibes with a classic reefer.
- The party got wild with a baby leg.
- Added some flavor to the sweet blunt.
- She lit up a lipstick and smiled.
Explore More Slang Words: