Meaning/Definition of vague: Adjective describing something that is uncertain, unclear, or lacking in detail.
What is the Opposite of vague?
The Opposite of vague is precise.
Other Opposites of vague:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of vague:
Opposite Of Vague, Antonyms of Vague
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Vague:
- The instructions were clear and easy to follow.
- She provided precise details about the task at hand.
- The difference between the two options became distinct after further examination.
- The report needed more specific information to support the findings.
- He gave an explicit explanation of the process to avoid any confusion.
- The project requirements were definite and well-defined.
- The terms of the agreement were unambiguous and left no room for misinterpretation.
- The guidelines provided were clear-cut and straightforward.
- The objectives of the project were transparent and easily understood.
- The rules of the game were well-defined to ensure fairness.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 09:21 pm