Meaning/Definition of punctual: Adjective describing someone who is prompt or on time.
What is the Opposite of punctual?
The Opposite of punctual is late.
Other Opposites of punctual:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of punctual:
- carry over
- keep back
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “punctual”:
- He was late for the meeting.
- The train was delayed by half an hour.
- She arrived tardy to the appointment.
- They fell behind schedule due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The person was known for being unpunctual.
- They sent their belated apologies for missing the event.
- The payment was overdue by several weeks.
- They had a lax attitude towards timeliness.
- His attendance was irregular and unpredictable.
- The deliveries were inconsistent and inconsistent in their arrival times.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 23rd, 2023 at 06:53 pm