Meaning/Definition of struggle: Verb referring to making forceful or strenuous efforts to achieve something; Noun describing a strenuous or difficult effort to achieve something.
What is the Opposite of struggle?
The Opposite of struggle is thrive.
Other Opposites of struggle:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of struggle:
- give up
- give away
- grass on
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “struggle”:
- With determination, she managed to succeed against all odds.
- They worked hard and managed to thrive in their business.
- The student excelled in all subjects effortlessly.
- The company continued to flourish in the market.
- Once they found a solution, their ease of work increased.
- He enjoyed the comfort of a stress-free life.
- It was time to relax and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
- After the intense effort, they were now coasting smoothly.
- The task turned out to be effortless with the right approach.
- The journey went smooth without any hurdles.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 23rd, 2023 at 11:18 am