Meaning/Definition of cry: Verb referring to the act of shedding tears or making a loud vocal expression of pain, distress, or grief; Noun describing the act or sound of crying.
What is the Opposite of cry?
The Opposite of cry is laugh.
Other Opposites of cry:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of cry:
- Belly laugh
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “cry”:
- Instead of crying, he chose to laugh at the situation.
- She couldn’t help but smile at his silly joke.
- The comedian’s performance made the audience chuckle.
- The children couldn’t stop giggling at the funny scene.
- Her face lit up with delight upon receiving the surprise gift.
- They rejoiced at the good news.
- The comedian’s jokes never failed to amuse the crowd.
- The team’s victory made the fans cheer with excitement.
- He couldn’t help but grin from ear to ear.
- She beamed with happiness on her wedding day.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 12:00 pm