Meaning/Definition of tiny: Adjective describing something that is extremely small in size or amount.
What is the Opposite of tiny?
The Opposite of tiny is huge.
Other Opposites of tiny:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of tiny:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “tiny”:
- The building was enormous, towering over the city.
- The new house had huge rooms and plenty of space.
- The elephant’s size was gigantic compared to other animals.
- The mountain range had an immense presence.
- The warehouse had a massive storage capacity.
- The national park offered vast landscapes to explore.
- The dinosaur’s skeleton was colossal in size.
- The ship was mammoth, capable of carrying heavy cargo.
- The new office had substantial room for expansion.
- The apartment felt spacious with its open floor plan.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 23rd, 2023 at 11:25 am