Meaning/Definition of oral: Adjective describing something that is spoken or verbally communicated.
What is the Opposite of oral?
The Opposite of oral is written.
Other Opposites of oral:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of oral:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Oral:
- The professor asked the students to submit a written report instead of giving an oral presentation.
- She prefers textual communication over phone calls.
- The dancer expressed her emotions through nonverbal
- He remained silent throughout the entire meeting, listening attentively.
- The patient was unable to speak and communicated through mute
- The protestor held up a sign to voice their opinion since they were voiceless.
- The room was so quiet that even the slightest sound seemed soundless.
- Please keep your voice quiet in the library to avoid disturbing others.
- The soundproof room was noiseless, providing a peaceful environment.
- The distant sound of the music was inaudible from where I was standing.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 02:57 pm