Meaning/Definition of approve: Verb referring to expressing or giving consent, agreement, or acceptance.
What is the Opposite of approve?
The Opposite of approve is disapprove.
Other Opposites of approve:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of approve:
- turn away
- turn back
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Approve:
- The committee decided to disapprove of the proposed budget.
- The company chose to reject the candidate for the job.
- The manager denied the request for a pay raise.
- He opposes the new regulations and believes they will hinder progress.
- We disagree with the decision made by the board of directors.
- The government repudiates any involvement in the scandal.
- She decided to refuse the offer because it didn’t meet her expectations.
- Several members of the team voiced their dissent during the meeting.
- The president threatened to veto the bill if it passed in its current form.
- The community leaders condemn the acts of violence that occurred.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 02:55 pm