Meaning/Definition of easy: Adjective describing something not difficult or demanding; requiring little effort or exertion.
What is the Opposite of easy?
The Opposite of easy is difficult.
Other Opposites of easy:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of easy:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “easy”:
- The math problem was difficult to solve.
- The game posed a challenging task for the players.
- The instructions were complex and hard to understand.
- The test was hard and required extensive studying.
- The project was demanding and required attention to detail.
- The hike was arduous and tested their endurance.
- The job was laborious and required long hours of physical work.
- The software had a complicated interface that took time to navigate.
- The puzzle was tricky and required careful thinking to solve.
- The workout was strenuous and left them exhausted.
Explore More Opposite Words:
You can Download Pdf of the opposite/Antonyms of Easy.
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 11:40 am