Meaning/Definition of more: Adjective describing a greater amount or quantity; Adverb indicating a greater degree or extent.
What is the Opposite of more?
The Opposite of more is less.
Other Opposites of more:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of more:
- not including
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “more”:
- She needed less time to complete the task.
- The second option had fewer advantages compared to the first.
- The price decreased significantly after the sale.
- Their enthusiasm diminished as the project progressed.
- They reduced the amount of sugar in the recipe.
- The temperature was lower than expected.
- They had only a scant amount of resources available.
- The supplies were insufficient to meet the demand.
- The seating capacity was limited to a small number.
- Water became scarce during the drought.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 23rd, 2023 at 06:29 pm