Meaning/Definition of less: Adjective describing a smaller amount or quantity; Adverb indicating a smaller degree or extent.
What is the Opposite of less?
The Opposite of less is more.
Other Opposites of less:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of less:
- plenty of
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “less”:
- She had more than enough time to complete the task.
- The second option offered a greater range of features.
- The price was higher than they initially expected.
- They experienced an increased level of success.
- He ordered an extra serving of fries.
- She requested an additional week to finish the project.
- They decided to extend the deadline for submission.
- The new version of the software had enhanced capabilities.
- The team’s efforts augmented the overall outcome.
- The volume was amplified to reach a larger audience.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 23rd, 2023 at 06:29 pm