Meaning/Definition of salutation: Noun referring to a greeting or a gesture of respect or courtesy.
What is the Opposite of salutation?
The Opposite of salutation is farewell.
Other Opposites of salutation:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of salutation:
- be angry with
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Salutation:
- As the party ended, they bid each other a heartfelt farewell.
- It was time to catch the train, so she said goodbye to her friends and family.
- The parting words were filled with nostalgia and a hint of sadness.
- He waved and said adieu to his colleagues as he left the office for the last time.
- The airport terminal was filled with tearful leave-taking as loved ones said their goodbyes.
- The team gathered to give their coach a warm and enthusiastic sendoff before the game.
- The graduation ceremony ended with a formal valediction to the departing students.
- With a smile, she said adios to her neighbors before moving to a different city.
- They hugged and said, “So long!” knowing they would meet again soon.
- As they parted ways, he casually said, “See ya!” with a wave of his hand.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 03:24 pm