Meaning/Definition of you: Pronoun referring to the person or people being addressed.
What is the Opposite of you?
The Opposite of you is me.
Other Opposites of you:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of you:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of You:
- Herself accomplished the goal, not you.
- Himself took responsibility for the mistake, not you.
- Itself completed the task, not you.
- Myself will handle the situation, not you.
- Ourselves will take care of the project, not you.
- Themselves decided on the best course of action, not you.
- She relied on herself to solve the problem, not you.
- He defended himself against the accusations, not you.
- It stood up for itself in the face of criticism, not you.
- I will manage it myself, not you.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 12:42 pm