5 Examples of Common nouns in Sentences
Related: 100 Examples of Common Nouns
- “I’m reading a book about World War II.”
- “I always carry a small book to jot down ideas.”
- “I need to get my passport book renewed.”
- “Please have a seat on the chair.”
- “The chair of the committee called the meeting to order.”
- “The fishing rod was secured in the chair on the boat.”
- “My dog is a golden retriever.”
- “The door wouldn’t close properly because the dog was loose.”
- “The tree in my backyard is a maple tree.”
- “A binary tree is a common data structure in computer science.”
- “I made a family tree to trace my genealogy.”
- “I use my phone to make calls and send texts.”
- “I like to play games on my phone during my commute.”
- “I heard the phone ring but didn’t answer it.”
5 common nouns examples:
- The tiger was about to pounce when we arrived.
- The wolf is threatening the lone sheep.
- A good dog should be rewarded with a good bone.
- A living dog is preferable to a lion that has died.
- Anne took out her homework after sharpening her pencil.
Last updated on April 6th, 2023 at 03:47 pm