5 Examples of Absolute Phrases! Is there anything more frustrating than trying to correct a mistake that you can’t identify? It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack. Well, don’t worry – help is on the way. In this blog post, we will give five examples of them.
Here are five examples:
- The weather is not good, we should cancel our plan.
- It is dark now, they should not come.
- I don’t know anything about this, please explain it to me.
- God’s plan, may she rest in peace.
- A fool and his money are soon parted, so be careful.