Comparative and Superlative Degree of Dusty
Comparative degree of dusty is dustier and Superlative degree of dusty is dustiest. Here is the comparative and superlative degree for dusty.
Examples Using Positive Degree of Dusty:
- The dusty room needed a thorough cleaning.
- The old bookshelf was covered in dusty layers.
- The abandoned attic was filled with dusty furniture.
- His shoes left dusty footprints on the floor.
- The neglected car had a dusty windshield.
- The dry wind blew dusty particles into the air.
- She wiped off the dusty surface of the table.
- The construction site was filled with dusty debris.
- The neglected garden was covered in dusty soil.
- The neglected painting had a dusty frame.
Example Using Comparative Degree of Dusty:
- The old room was dustier than expected.
- His car was dustier than the surrounding vehicles.
- The second-hand furniture was dustier than it appeared.
- The basement was even dustier than the attic.
- The abandoned warehouse was dustier than ever before.
- The neglected bookshelf was dustier than the rest of the room.
- The attic was getting dustier with each passing day.
- The forgotten storage room was even dustier than remembered.
- The neglected corners were noticeably dustier than the rest.
- The old records were getting dustier as time went on.
Example Using Superlative Degree of Dusty:
- The attic was the dustiest place in the house.
- The abandoned room was the dustiest space in the building.
- The forgotten storage area was the dustiest spot of all.
- The old library was the dustiest place she had ever seen.
- The neglected warehouse was the dustiest location in town.
- The abandoned basement was the dustiest area in the house.
- The old bookshelf was the dustiest piece of furniture.
- The neglected attic was the dustiest part of the entire property.
- The neglected room was the dustiest space they had encountered.
- The forgotten corners were the dustiest spots in the room.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 12th, 2023 at 03:36 pm