Sometimes, an invitation to come over can feel a bit too direct. Whether you’re trying to be polite and formal or just looking for something different than the norm, there are plenty of other ways to ask someone to come over.
Here we’ll explore some other creative alternatives that make saying “wanna come over?” seem like a distant memory! From cheeky phrase suggestions to more sophisticated phrasing, find the perfect way for you to extend your invitation in this blog post.
Read Also: Funny Ways to Say Come Over
Other Ways to Say Come Over
- Come over, I need to talk to you!
- Come over, I need your help!
- Come over, I want to show you something!
- Come over, I have a surprise for you!
- Come over, I need to see you!
- Come over, it’s important!
- Come over, I want to talk to you about something!
- Come over, I need your advice!
- Come over, there’s something I want to ask you!
- Come over, I just wanted to see your face.
- Come over and give me a hug!
- Come on over and join the party!
- Come over and we can watch a movie!
- Come over and help me cook dinner!
- Come over and we can play games!
- Come over and I’ll give you a massage!
- Come over, I have something for you!
- Come over, I want to show you my new house!
- Come over, I want to introduce you to my parents!
- Come on over, it’s time to celebrate!
Cute Ways to Say Come Over
1- Come over so we can cuddle.
2- Want to hang out tonight?
3- Come over and let’s chat.
4- How about a game night?
5- Let’s cook dinner together!
6- I have something special to show you.
7- I have a surprise for you!
8- Wanna come over and catch up?
9- Care for a movie marathon?
10- Let’s turn our phones off and just talk.
11- I want to hear all about your day.
12- Let’s spend the night together.
13- How about a picnic in the park?
14- I found something you need to see.
15- C’mon over and Netflix & Chill.
16- Let’s get some ice cream.
17- How about a game of cards?
18- I have something to share with you.
19- It’s time for us to hang out together!
20- Come over so we can have fun!
Synonyms of Come Over
- drop in
- fall by
- fall down
- come by
- drop by
- look in on
- look up
- pop in
- stop by
- stop in
- swing by
Sweet Ways to Say Come Over
1- How about a romantic evening in?
2- I can’t wait to be with you.
3- Come over and let’s create some memories.
4- Let’s exchange sweet kisses.
5- I want to hold you in my arms tonight.
6- I miss your warmth and your embrace.
7- I can’t wait to kiss you.
8- How about we cuddle and watch a movie?
9- You’re my favorite person to be around.
10- Come over so we can love each other.
11- Let’s spend the night together.
12- Come over and let me surprise you.
13- I want to explore your body with my lips.
14- I just want to be around you tonight.
15- I want to feel your warmth.
16- Can’t wait for us to be together again.
17- I just want to stare into your eyes.
18- Come over so we can bask in each other’s love.
19- Let’s snuggle and watch the stars come out.
20- I want to feel your heartbeat against mine.
Last updated on February 24th, 2023 at 09:21 pm