20 Examples of Relative Pronouns in Sentences! The English language contains many different types of pronouns that can be used to refer to nouns and other items within a sentence. One type of pronoun is the relative pronoun, which is used as a connector between two phrases or clauses in order to give more information about the preceding noun or phrase. In this article, we will take a look at 20 examples of relative pronouns in sentences so you can get an idea of how they’re used in everyday speech and writing.
20 Examples of Relative Pronouns
Examples of Relative Pronouns in Sentences
- The book that I am reading is really interesting.
- The man who I met yesterday was very kind.
- The doctor whom I saw last week was very helpful.
- The car which we rented was brand new.
- The girl whose phone was lost has found it now.
- The park where we had a picnic was beautiful.
- The day when we went to the beach was sunny and warm.
- I don’t know the reason why he left so suddenly.
- Whoever wins the race will get a prize.
- I will give the job to whomever I think is the most qualified.
- You can choose whichever shirt you like best.
- You can do whatever you want in your free time.
- The thing that I like the most about this city is its cultural diversity.
- The person whom I am thinking of inviting to the party is my cousin.
- The man that you saw at the store is my neighbor.
- The woman whose car was stolen has filed a police report.
- Whomsoever shall inherit this fortune must use it wisely.
- I am willing to try whatsoever it takes to achieve my goals.
- We can meet at the park whensoever you like.
- You can live wheresoever you choose.
Last updated on March 25th, 2023 at 04:07 pm