10 Examples of Reflexive Pronouns in Sentences! The English language is full of interesting components, including reflexive pronouns. Reflexive pronouns are used to refer back to the subject in a sentence and often end with -self or -selves. They can be used in different ways to add emphasis and additional meaning to a sentence. In this article, we will look at 10 examples of reflexive pronouns in sentences, so that you can gain a better understanding of how they work.
Related: 20 Examples of Reflexive Pronouns
10 Examples of Reflexive Pronouns
10 Examples of Reflexive Pronouns in Sentences
- Grief is medicine in and of itself.
- The devil himself can be purchased with money.
- All of a sudden, I found myself in an awkward situation.
- There is no greater foe to man than himself.
- Genius frequently betrays itself by making major blunders.
- You are the ones who are to blame.
- A house that is divided against itself will not be able to stand.
- The child isn’t old enough to feed himself.
- I was finally able to free myself from perplexity.
- Please look after yourselves.
Last updated on March 25th, 2023 at 05:46 pm