20 Examples of Pronouns in Sentences! Pronouns are an important part of the language. They replace nouns, making sentences shorter and less repetitive. Knowing how to use pronouns correctly can make your writing stronger and more fluid. In this article, we will look at 20 examples of pronouns used in sentences. You will be able to see how pronouns take the place of nouns, allowing you to write with clarity and precision. This article is helpful for both native speakers and those learning English as a second language.
20 Examples of Pronouns in Sentences
- When he spoke to me, he strummed his guitar.
- She knelt to peer beneath the bed.
- We all suffocate like leaves.
- Whoever swears, will lie.
- Fortune’s right hand is industry, and her left hand is frugality.
- It‘s never too late to start over.
- She will not lay if the hen does not prate.
- As I enjoy it, so much is mine.
- Tell me about your business, and I’ll tell you what you’re all about.
- I‘ll demonstrate a thief to you.
- She kneaded the muscles in his back gently.
- She had forgotten to take her umbrella with her on the bus.
- It‘s nice to have friends who are in trouble.
- He will be forgiven by God.
- That is his line of work.
- If you have any updates, please send me an email.
- She didn’t have the energy to even stand up.
- We are frequently deceived by reason, but never by conscience.
- To catch a thief, you need a thief.
- The man with the gun is the one who informs us.
20 Examples Of Pronouns In A Sentence For Class 1, & 2
Below are some short and easy examples of pronouns for class 2, and class 1:
- She is happy.
- He is running.
- They are laughing.
- We are singing.
- You are my friend.
- It is a ball.
- I like ice cream.
- She sees a bird.
- He has a toy.
- They play together.
- We have fun at the park.
- You read a book.
- It is hot outside.
- She draws a picture.
- He wants a snack.
- They jump on the trampoline.
- We go to school.
- You watch TV.
- It is dark at night.
- She hugs her mom.
Last updated on April 2nd, 2023 at 05:03 pm