20 Examples of Possessive Adjectives!
Possessive adjectives are a type of adjective that show ownership or possession, indicating who or what something belongs to.
20 Examples of Possessive Adjectives
- For her mother, the girl threaded the needle.
- Jack is just like his master.
- It was your son’s turn to be drafted, but don’t be alarmed!
- You’d completely forgotten about your good manners.
- The one who lends loses his friend.
- I, too, want my best friend back.
- I’m aware of the score and have made my decision.
- Never let your rage get the best of you.
- I’ll roll my log while you roll yours.
- It was never my intention to keep something from you.
- I forgot to mention that this is my home.
- I came to learn about your people’s traditions.
- What exactly did you think my line of work was?
- Cut your coat to fit the fabric.
- What shall we do, my dears?
- Even kings remove their hats in the presence of gold.
- Stay away from the ford where your friend drowned.
- He who is happy in his children is happy.
- I’m attempting to win my favor.
- It only goes to show that you have your thoughts.
Last updated on April 3rd, 2023 at 11:42 am