Adjectives are a powerful tool in the English language, used to add description and color to sentences. They can be used to describe people, places, animals, objects, feelings, and ideas. In this article, we will look at twenty examples of adjectives being used in sentences to provide a better understanding of how they are used.
20 Examples of Adjectives in Sentences
- In a hurry, busy hands and feet?
- Her shoes are comfortable.
- The mountain is towering.
- The sharp knife cut through the steak easily.
- The short skirt was fashionable.
- The quiet library was a great place to study.
- The open field was perfect for playing sports.
- Her personality was bright.
- The museum is brimming with precious gems.
- The ice cream is sweet.
- The view is breathtaking.
- The hungry dog begged for food.
- Soon I will be elegant.
- The red apple looks delicious.
- She is a talented singer.
- The old car needs to be replaced.
- The fluffy cat is so cute.
- The smart student aced the test.
- The huge elephant is majestic.
- The new restaurant is trendy.
Want More? Read 100 Examples of Adjectives in Sentences
Last updated on April 12th, 2023 at 06:16 pm