15 Sentences in Present Perfect Continuous Tense! We use the present perfect continuous tense to talk about an ongoing action in the past that has a result in the present. In English, we often use this tense to talk about how long something has been going on. For example, “I have been studying English for five years.”
To form the present perfect continuous, you use have/has been + ing.
Here are 15 examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense:
- I have been living here for three years.
- How long has she been playing the piano?
- What have you been doing this evening?
- It has been snowing all day in Canada.
- I have been staying here since last year.
- We have not been eating healthy food for the past few days.
- It has been snowing all morning in the mountains.
- The team has been working on the project since last year.
- We haven’t been sleeping very well the last few nights.
- The ice has been melting at an alarming rate.
- They have been planning their wedding for a year.
- She hasn’t been doing much all morning.
- Scientists have been researching a cure for the disease.
- She has been living in New York since 2010.
- The children have been watching cartoons for an hour.
Want More? Read 100 Sentences of Present Perfect Continuous Tense
Last updated on April 13th, 2023 at 05:00 pm