15 Examples of Indefinite Pronouns in Sentences! The English language is full of words that can be used to communicate a variety of meanings. Indefinite pronouns are one such type of word that can be used in various ways depending on the context and the intended message. An indefinite pronoun does not refer to any particular person, place, or thing and can often be used to add more detail or description to a statement. In this article, you’ll find 15 examples of indefinite pronouns being used in sentences.
Related: 100 Examples of Indefinite Pronouns
15 Examples of Indefinite Pronouns
- Something feels off about this place.
- Everybody has their own unique talents.
- Anybody can be a hero.
- Each of the paintings in this gallery is breathtaking.
- Nobody is perfect, but we can always strive to be better.
- Something is missing from this puzzle.
- Anyone can learn a new language.
- Everything happens for a reason, even if we don’t understand it at the time.
- Each of the countries in this region has its own culture.
- Someone needs to speak up and defend their beliefs.
- Anything can happen if you take a chance.
- Nobody is invincible.
- Anybody can find happiness if they know where to look.
- Everything is connected in some way.
- Someone needs to take charge and make a decision.
Last updated on April 4th, 2023 at 05:08 pm