20 Examples of Reflexive Pronouns in Sentences! Reflexive pronouns are an essential part of the English language. They are used to refer back to the subject of the sentence and can be used in many different ways. Knowing how to use reflexive pronouns correctly can be difficult for some, so it is important to understand what they mean and how they work. This article will provide 20 examples of reflexive pronouns in sentences, helping you learn when and why to use them.
Examples of Reflexive Pronouns in Sentences
- To keep ourselves warm, we sat around the fire.
- He who is in love with himself is in love with himself.
- Maybe I didn’t express myself very well.
- You can put it to the test for yourself.
- You must come to an agreement among yourselves.
- We should never shut ourselves off from the rest of the world.
- History tends to repeat itself.
- The economy is a huge source of revenue in and of itself.
- You must learn to behave yourselves, boys.
- You’ll have to settle it amongst yourselves.
- If I’m repeating myself, please let me know.
- First, have a discussion amongst yourselves.
- I learned to play the piano by myself.
- We were on our own as we walked home.
- We grow as a result of victories over ourselves.
- You should be embarrassed by yourself.
- If you wait long enough, the situation may resolve itself.
- If no one loves us, we stop loving ourselves.
- I’m unable to express myself verbally.
- On a shard of broken glass, I cut myself.
- We weren’t created to live for ourselves.
- A man can only be free if he is in control of himself.
- You must make your own decision.
- A candle is both a source of light for others and a source of energy for itself.
- I’ll have to familiarize myself with the new rules.
- Prepare to fight by arming yourself.
Last updated on March 25th, 2023 at 05:43 pm