What does Erection Mean?
The word “erection” primarily refers to the physiological process by which the penis becomes firm and enlarged, typically due to sexual arousal. It can also refer to the act of constructing a structure.
Slang Words for Erection
- Wood – Penis is hard and upright
- Boner – Obvious penile arousal
- Chubby – Partial, not full, erection
- Stiffy – Firm, erect state
- Rod – Solid, erect condition
- Hard-on – Firm, aroused state
- Pole – Long, erect condition
- Tent – Visible through clothing
- Rager – Extremely firm erection
- Rise – Gradual erection process
- Flagpole – Noticeably erect penis
- Turgid – Swollen and erect
- Throbber – Pulsating when erect
- Salute – Upright, as if saluting
- Pitching a tent – Visible erection through clothes
- Tower – Tall, erect state
- Torpedo – Firm, ready to “launch”
- Horn – Arousal causing an erection
- Upstanding – Firm and straight erection
- Rocket – Erect and poised
Use of Erection Slang in Example Sentences
- She noticed his wood while hugging him.
- He got a boner during the movie.
- He had a chubby but wasn’t fully erect.
- The scene gave him a stiffy.
- He felt like a rod was in his pants.
- She could tell he had a hard-on.
- The tight jeans revealed his pole.
- His jeans pitched a tent embarrassingly.
- He couldn’t hide the rager he had.
- The romantic mood led to a rise.
- The nude scene was a flagpole moment.
- The kiss left him turgid.
- He had a throbber he couldn’t ignore.
- He stood up, presenting a noticeable salute.
- In the sleeping bag, he was pitching a tent.
- His tower was difficult to hide.
- His torpedo was ready for action.
- The sexy vibe gave him the horn.
- He was upstanding in his arousal.
- His rocket was ready for liftoff.
Explore More Slang Words: