What does Ejaculating Mean?
Ejaculating refers to the discharge of semen from the male reproductive system, often as a result of sexual arousal. The term originates from the Latin word “ejaculatus,” which means to throw out.
Slang Words for Ejaculating
- Bust a nut: Reach climax
- Blow a load: Eject semen
- Shoot: Release fluids
- Pop: Quick ejaculation
- Spurt: Eject briefly
- Jizz: To ejaculate
- Skeet: Quick release
- Explode: Intense climax
- Erupt: Forceful release
- Unload: Eject contents
- Release: Let go fluids
- Come: Reach orgasm
- Climax: Peak moment
- Spill: Leak semen
- Spray: Disperse fluids
- Discharge: Eject semen
- Let fly: Release quickly
- Let loose: Unrestricted release
- Finish: Reach end
- Ejac: Short for ejaculate
Use of Ejaculating Slang in Example Sentences
- He was so excited, he couldn’t help but bust a nut.
- It’s not uncommon for men to blow a load quickly.
- Sometimes they shoot without much warning.
- When it happened, it was just a pop.
- The arousal was so intense, he began to spurt.
- It’s normal for men to jizz during arousal.
- Some men skeet very quickly during sex.
- The sensation made him explode with pleasure.
- It felt like a volcano about to erupt.
- The sensation compelled him to unload.
- It was finally time to release.
- When he started to come, it was intense.
- Just before the climax, he felt a rush.
- It was almost time to spill.
- He could feel the urge to spray.
- Eventually, he had to discharge.
- He could no longer hold back and let fly.
- When he let loose, it was overwhelming.
- He knew it was time to finish.
- Sometimes it’s referred to simply as an ejac.
Explore More Slang Words: