What does Dynamite Mean?
A powerful explosive used in blasting. Contains nitroglycerin and an adsorbent filler.
Slang Words for Dynamite
- Bomb: Something extremely impressive or cool.
- Lit: Highly exciting or lively.
- Fire: Very good or top quality.
- Da bomb: The best, highly impressive.
- On fleek: Perfectly executed or stylish.
- Bangin’: Exceptionally good or attractive.
- Dope: Cool or excellent.
- Off the chain: Extremely good, unbeatable.
- Poppin’: Attractive or outstanding.
- Smash hit: Highly popular or successful.
- Wicked: Awesome or impressive.
- Rad: Extremely excellent or cool.
- Sick: Remarkably great or impressive.
- Stellar: Outstanding or superb.
- Ace: Top-notch or high quality.
- Epic: Grand, impressive, or awesome.
- Tight: Well-done or perfectly put together.
- Prime: Of the best possible quality.
- Crackalackin’: Full of energy, happening.
- Lush: Rich, luxurious, or impressive.
Use of Dynamite Slang in Example Sentences
- That new show is absolutely bomb this season.
- The concert last night was so lit and energetic.
- I think her new outfit is just fire and trendy.
- The pizza from that place is da bomb for sure.
- Those shoes you got are right on fleek with current fashion.
- That new track of hers is totally bangin’ and catchy.
- I think his new skateboard is pretty dope.
- The cake from that bakery is off the chain
- The venue on Friday night is always poppin’ with energy.
- I believe her new book will be a smash hit.
- The visuals for that game are so wicked
- That dive he took was absolutely rad.
- His guitar solo in that song is sick.
- The view from that mountain is simply stellar.
- The way he managed the team was ace
- That story she told was truly epic.
- The fit of that suit is just tight.
- The steak from that restaurant is prime
- The energy in this place is always crackalackin’.
- The fabric of that gown feels so lush against the skin.
Explore More Slang Words: