Meaning/Definition of straight: Adjective describing something without bends, curves, or angles; Adverb describing moving in a direct line or manner.
What is the Opposite of straight?
The Opposite of straight is crooked.
Other Opposites of straight:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of straight:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “straight”:
- The road ahead had a curved shape.
- The wire was bent out of shape and needed straightening.
- He drew a crooked line on the paper.
- The path took them through a twisted maze in the forest.
- The river followed a winding course through the valley.
- The snake left a serpentine trail in the sand.
- The road had a zigzag pattern as it climbed up the mountain.
- The river meandered lazily through the lush meadows.
- They took an indirect route to avoid traffic.
- The hiking trail led them on a circuitous path through the woods.
Explore More Opposite Words:
You can Download Pdf of the opposite/Antonyms of Straight.
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 11:16 am