Meaning/Definition of soft: Adjective describing something that is pleasant to touch, yielding under pressure, or not hard or firm; not harsh or abrasive in manner or tone.
What is the Opposite of soft?
The Opposite of soft is hard.
Other Opposites of soft:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of soft:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “soft”:
- The ground was hard after the frost.
- The mattress was too firm for her liking.
- The rock was solid and unyielding.
- He had a tough exterior, but a kind heart.
- The door’s rigid frame made it difficult to open.
- Her skin felt stiff and dry due to the cold weather.
- The fabric was rough against his sensitive skin.
- The teacher’s harsh words left a lasting impact.
- The texture of the fabric was coarse and unpleasant.
- The cleaning sponge was abrasive and scratched the surface.
Explore More Opposite Words:
You can Download Pdf of the opposite/Antonyms of Soft.
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 03:16 pm