Meaning/Definition of sorrow: Noun referring to a feeling of deep distress or sadness; Verb describing the act of feeling or expressing sorrow or grief.
What is the Opposite of sorrow?
The Opposite of sorrow is joy.
Other Opposites of sorrow:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of sorrow:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “sorrow”:
- Her tears turned into tears of joy upon hearing the news.
- He couldn’t contain his happiness and smiled from ear to ear.
- The surprise party brought her immense delight.
- The victory filled the team with elation and celebration.
- She danced with ecstasy at her graduation ceremony.
- The vacation brought a sense of bliss and relaxation.
- He found contentment in the simple pleasures of life.
- The successful project brought him a sense of satisfaction.
- The party atmosphere filled the room with pleasure and laughter.
- The child’s face lit up with glee when presented with a gift.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 02:15 pm