Meaning/Definition of bright: Adjective describing something that emits or reflects a lot of light; vivid or colorful; Adverb referring to the act of shining or giving off light.
What is the Opposite of bright?
The Opposite of bright is dim.
Other Opposites of bright:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of bright:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “bright”:
- The room was dim and poorly lit.
- The painting had a dull color palette.
- The weather forecast predicted gloomy skies for the weekend.
- They entered the dark and shadowy alleyway cautiously.
- The cave was murky and filled with an eerie silence.
- The colors of the old photograph had faded over time.
- The abandoned house had a dreary and desolate atmosphere.
- The hallway was poorly lit, giving it a dingy appearance.
- The lighting in the room was subdued, creating a relaxed ambiance.
- The movie portrayed a shadowy and mysterious protagonist.
Explore More Opposite Words:
You can Download Pdf of the opposite/Antonyms of Bright.
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 10:35 am