Meaning/Definition of qualm: Noun referring to a feeling of doubt, unease, or moral uncertainty.
What is the Opposite of qualm?
The Opposite of qualm is certainty.
Other Opposites of qualm:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of qualm:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “qualm”:
- He expressed his certainty about the decision.
- She spoke with confidence and conviction.
- His assurance in his abilities never wavered.
- They provided security and reassurance to the public.
- She had faith in her team’s capabilities.
- He placed his trust in his loyal companions.
- The situation brought ease and peace of mind.
- She faced the challenge with calmness and composure.
- His unwavering composure impressed everyone.
- The lack of qualm allowed for swift action.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 23rd, 2023 at 05:53 pm