Meaning/Definition of intro: Noun referring to an introduction or preliminary part; Adjective describing something that is introductory or preliminary.
What is the Opposite of intro?
The Opposite of intro is outro.
Other Opposites of intro:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of intro:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Intro:
- In, she quickly left the room.
- Frustrated, he searched in vain at every outlet.
- She paid at the checkout
- They followed the exit sign to safety.
- The adventurer found only one way out.
- Suddenly, the power went out.
- Tourists gathered at the exit to explore further.
- She felt relief out of the subway.
- Shoppers filled the bustling outlet
- The audience left the theater discussing the show.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 02:47 pm