Meaning/Definition of lad: Noun referring to a boy or young man.
What is the Opposite of lad?
The Opposite of lad is girl.
Other Opposites of lad:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of lad:
- grey haired
- advanced in years
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “lad”:
- The young lady entered the room gracefully.
- The girl played with her toys in the backyard.
- The woman walked confidently down the street.
- The teacher called upon the students, “Boys and girls, please answer.”
- The female employee excelled in her role.
- The damsel in distress sought help from a passerby.
- The medieval tale featured a brave maiden as the protagonist.
- The customer greeted the store owner, “Good morning, madam.”
- The noblewoman’s title was ladyship.
- The waiter addressed the young woman, “How can I assist you, mademoiselle?”
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 23rd, 2023 at 12:29 pm