Meaning/Definition of find: Verb referring to the act of discovering or encountering something or someone unexpectedly or by searching.
What is the Opposite of find?
The Opposite of find is lose.
Other Opposites of find:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of find:
- be lost
- clear away
- go astray
- lose one’s bearings
- lose out
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Find:
- She didn’t lose the item; she found it.
- He discovered the hidden treasure; he didn’t lose it.
- The person located the missing document; it wasn’t lost.
- Instead of finding, she retrieved the item from its place.
- The search didn’t yield any results; she didn’t find what she was looking for.
- Instead of finding, he uncovered the truth behind the situation.
- She came across the book in the library; she didn’t lose it.
- Instead of finding, he encountered the solution to the problem.
- The missing object surfaced unexpectedly; it wasn’t lost.
- Instead of finding, she obtained the desired information from a reliable source.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 02:21 pm