Meaning/Definition of exponential: Adjective describing something that increases rapidly or grows at an accelerating rate.
What is the Opposite of exponential?
The Opposite of exponential is linear.
Other Opposites of exponential:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of exponential:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Exponential:
- The growth of their business was linear rather than exponential.
- The increase in sales was directly proportional to the marketing efforts.
- The demand for the product remained constant over time.
- The company aimed for a stable growth rate to ensure long-term success.
- They maintained a balanced approach to growth and expansion.
- The prices of the goods remained fixed despite market fluctuations.
- Their progress was gradual and steady, rather than exponential.
- They focused on making incremental improvements instead of drastic changes.
- The distribution of resources was uniform across different departments.
- Their revenue growth followed an arithmetic progression rather than exponential growth.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 09:17 pm