Meaning/Definition of Narrow: Adjective describing something that has a small width or limited scope.
What is the Opposite of Narrow?
The Opposite of Narrow is Wide.
Other Opposites of Narrow
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of narrow:
- Wide open
- Spread out
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Narrow:
- The road became wide after the construction.
- The hallway was spacious enough for everyone to pass.
- The river was broad and difficult to cross.
- The street is expansive, accommodating more traffic.
- The path became vast as we continued hiking.
- The bridge was ample for pedestrians and vehicles.
- The doorway was bigger than expected, allowing easy entry.
- The room felt generous in size, providing ample space.
- The corridor was wide-ranging, with many rooms on both sides.
- The channel was broadened, allowing larger ships to pass.
Explore More Opposite Words:
You can Download Pdf of the opposite/Antonyms of Narrow.
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 11:07 am