Meaning/Definition of genuine: Adjective describing something that is real, authentic, or sincere.
What is the Opposite of genuine?
The Opposite of genuine is fake.
Other Opposites of genuine:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of genuine:
- De jure
Example Sentences Using Opposites of “genuine”:
- The painting turned out to be a fake and not an original.
- The counterfeit bills were counterfeit and easily detectable.
- His smile seemed false and insincere.
- The claims made by the advertisement were spurious and misleading.
- The diamond turned out to be a sham and not a real gem.
- The company was involved in a fraudulent scheme to deceive investors.
- The magician used deceptive tactics to create illusions.
- He decided to pretend to be someone else to avoid suspicion.
- The flowers were artificial and not freshly picked.
- The document was deemed phony and lacked authenticity.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 24th, 2023 at 10:17 am