Here are 5 examples of the abstract nouns:
- She felt love for the stray dog she found on the street.
- His love for music was evident in his collection of vinyl records.
- They shared a deep love that had lasted for over fifty years.
- The birds flew with freedom in the open sky.
- She fought for the freedom of speech and expression.
- After years of oppression, the people finally gained their freedom.
- The judge ensured justice was served for the victim of the crime.
- The activists protested for justice and equality for all.
- She believed in the principle of justice and fairness for everyone.
- Her wisdom and experience helped her navigate difficult situations.
- It takes wisdom to make good decisions and avoid making mistakes.
- She summoned the courage to speak in front of a large audience.
- The soldier showed immense courage on the battlefield.
- It takes courage to face one’s fears and overcome them.
Want More Examples? Read 100 Examples of Abstract Nouns in Sentences
Last updated on April 13th, 2023 at 08:11 am