20 Examples of Possessive Pronouns in Sentences! Possessive pronouns are an important part of the English language and a crucial factor in forming grammatically correct sentences. They are used to indicate ownership or possession and can be some of the most difficult grammar rules for non-native speakers to learn. This article will provide readers with 20 examples of possessive pronouns in sentences to help them better understand how they work.
Related: 100 Examples of Possessive Pronouns
20 Examples of Possessive Pronouns in Sentences
- He was a frequent visitor to her home.
- That beard of yours needs to be shaved.
- Money is a wise creature that knows its way around.
- Their house is right next to ours.
- By no means should you judge a book by its cover, Jadge?
- Their children study diligently, whereas ours never do.
- Virtue is [its] own reward for her.
- He’s a long-lost friend of mine.
- His kingdom is ruled by love without saying anything.
- Hers has taken off while his career has stalled.
- This time, our football team triumphed over theirs.
- Your trains are not the same as ours.
- His talent is unrivaled by mine.
- Your sound system is superior to mine.
- Weeds are an unavoidable part of any garden.
- How can we compete with their generosity?
- His room is three times bigger than mine.
- Our team was victorious over theirs.
- Their presentation was far superior to ours.
- Your version of events does not line up with hers.
Last updated on April 3rd, 2023 at 11:05 am