20 Examples of Countable Nouns in Sentences! Nouns are an important part of any language, and when we break them down further, countable nouns are the basis for many conversations. Countable nouns refer to objects that can be counted or measured in terms of quantity. To better understand these nouns, it is important to look at examples of how they are used in sentences. In this article, we will provide 20 examples of countable nouns and their use in sentences.
20 Examples of Countable Nouns
- Laptop – Laptops
- Cat – Cats
- Mobile – Mobiles
- Orange – Oranges
- Class – Classes
- Mirror – Mirrors
- Salary – Salaries
- Couch – Couches
- Book – Books
- Lake – Lakes
- Mango – Mangoes
- Painting – Paintings
- Egg – Eggs
- Box – Boxes
- Dream – Dreams
- Holiday – Holidays
- Flower – Flowers
- Pencil – Pencils
- Job – Jobs
- Ball – Balls
20 Examples of Countable Nouns in Sentences
- I bought two laptops yesterday, one for me and one for my brother.
- My neighbor has three cats, and they are all very friendly.
- I upgraded my mobile phone to the latest model last month.
- Oranges are rich in vitamin C and are good for your health.
- I have three classes today, and I hope they all go well.
- The mirrors in the room made it look bigger than it actually was.
- John’s salary was increased by 10% after he got promoted.
- My new couch is very comfortable, and I love spending time on it.
- I have read many books this year, and my favorite genre is a mystery.
- We went to the lake last weekend and had a great time fishing.
- Mangoes are my favorite fruit, and I can eat them all day.
- The painting on the wall was done by a famous artist.
- Can you boil some eggs for me? I want to make a salad.
- I received a box of chocolates from my friend as a birthday gift.
- I had a weird dream last night that I was flying like a bird.
- I am planning to go on a holiday to the beach next month.
- My mom loves flowers, and she has a garden full of different kinds.
- I lost my pencil, and I need to buy a new one for my exam tomorrow.
- I got a new job offer with a higher salary and better benefits.
- My son loves playing with his ball in the park.
Last updated on April 5th, 2023 at 09:59 am