15 Sentences in Past Indefinite Tense! When learning a new language, one of the first things you need to learn is how to form sentences. In English, this involves learning how to use the correct verb tense. One common verb tense that students often have difficulty with is the past indefinite tense. This article will explain what the past indefinite tense is and provide some examples of how to use it correctly. Stay tuned for more helpful tips on learning English!
Below are 15 example sentences:
- We worked on our project until 10 o’clock last night.
- I had never seen that movie before.
- He earned some money yesterday.
- She walked to school yesterday.
- I didn’t see you yesterday.
- You talked to him yesterday, right?
- We got home thirty minutes ago.
- She went to the mall last night.
- She sang a beautiful song yesterday.
- They swam in the lake all afternoon.
- He fixed the car’s flat tire.
- The cat chased the mouse quickly.
- We hiked up a steep trail.
- She read a book before bed.
- We played hockey in the nets.
Want More Examples? 100 Sentences of Past Simple Tense
Last updated on April 13th, 2023 at 09:09 am