15 Examples of Uncountable Nouns in Sentences! In English grammar, uncountable nouns are words that refer to substances, concepts, or ideas that cannot be counted or quantified. They are often used to describe mass or abstract nouns that do not have a specific number or can’t be separated into individual units. In this article, we will provide 15 examples of uncountable nouns in sentences to help you better understand how they are used in context.
15 Examples of Uncountable Nouns
Must Read: 100 Examples of Uncountable Nouns
15 Examples of Uncountable Nouns in Sentences
- Water: I drink water every day.
- Air: The air is fresh today.
- Salt: Too much salt is bad for your health.
- Sugar: I don’t add sugar to my coffee.
- Sand: The beach is covered in sand.
- Knowledge: He has a lot of knowledge about history.
- Information: I need more information before making a decision.
- Wisdom: Her wisdom helped me through a difficult time.
- Love: My parents have a deep love for each other.
- Courage: She showed great courage during the crisis.
- Advice: I asked for his advice on the matter.
- Furniture: The furniture in my living room is comfortable.
- Luggage: Don’t forget your luggage at the airport.
- Clothing: I need to buy new clothing for the winter.
- Traffic: There was heavy traffic on the way to work.
Last updated on March 25th, 2023 at 06:48 am