15 Examples of Common Nouns in Sentences
Related: 100 Examples of Common Nouns
- Before catching the bear, sell the bear‘s skin.
- The mice will play while the cat is away.
- It is necessary to use a pen or a pencil.
- Cricket is the quintessential English sport.
- A tame animal is a cat.
- Give the winter wheat to the wolf.
- Friendships at the table quickly deteriorate.
- Is it possible for me to connect my printer to your computer?
- Team sports include football, cricket, and hockey.
- The pencil will break if you press too hard on it.
- The old dog still has life in him.
- While stealing cream, the cat closes its eyes.
- The truck slid across the road on its side.
- The worm is caught by the early bird.
- The alligator then swelled up.
Last updated on April 6th, 2023 at 03:40 pm