English is a language full of phrases and expressions that can be used in different contexts. From casual conversation to professional dialogue, these phrases are essential for effective communication. In this article, we explore the 10 most common phrases used in daily life.
Most Common Phrases for Daily Use
- Just leave me alone already!
- Stop crying all!
- You’re in big trouble.
- I don’t want to talk about it.
- What are you trying to say?
- Did you hear that?
- It’s not my fault!
- I can’t help it.
- I’m so confused right now.
- Sorry, it’s hard for me to trust people.
- 15 Common English Phrases With Sentences
- 20 English Phrases With Meanings
- 1000 Useful Expressions In English
- 100 Most Common Phrases in English
Last updated on April 10th, 2023 at 04:48 pm